Friday, February 22, 2008

Work (and other random thoughts)

Work has been very uneventful as of late. With the loss of Olaf from the building due to a promotion, I have needed to seek others in fulfilling my social depravity. Lately, I have been trying to get out of work a little early because IM has been cracking down on overtime. Which has benefited me a little because of wedding and house appointments. Last week I received employee of the quarter for 4th quarter 2007 which also meant a bonus check of two-hundred dollars (woohoo for that). Carrie and I are going out tonight with Erin and Richard....details to come later.

I am currently listening too: Jonathan Coulton's version of Still Alive from the video game Portal

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats you rockin' employee! I'm jealous-I want to go out to eat with all of you. I'm sitting home alone doing nothing.

erin said...

Had a great time on our date with you guys!
We can't wait til November!